- Responsible for all internal stakeholders whom are all LKIM personnel in the aspect of human resource management encompassing payment, training and career advancement.
- Long term human resource planning to fulfil LKIM requirements, internal and external stakeholder demands based on the human capital development requirements, trends and predictions in the LKIM human resource management.
- Create a continuity of quality in the leadership within LKIM organisation based on succession plan by creating a search committee, by taking into account the human resource management aspect for the long term.
|A. Duties of the Human Resource Management Section
- Develop and manage human resources at LKIM.
- Manage LKIM personnel service data.
- Enforce Act 605 at LKIM.
- Manage and plan human capital development at LKIM.
- Manage LKIM Quality Programmes.
|B. Duties of the Training & Competency Section
- Plan and manage the implementation of Competency Assessment.
- Plan and manage the implementation of Competency Assessment for graded positions that require PMR/SRP and below.
- Plan and manage the Service Examination
- Plan and manage the implementation of KPSL
- Monitor and analyse the results of the Competency Assessment & Examinations and the effectiveness of the impact to the candidates of the organisation as well as the quality of the assessments & examinations conducted.
- Manage the budget projections for the Examinations & Competency Section.
- Determine as well as oversee the implementation of the LKIM Assessment Panel and Examinations Panel.
- Secretariat to panels pertaining to Assessment and Examinations.
- Prepare annual training plan and the projections of the funding required.
- Plan and implement courses/trainings for LKIM officers and staff based on annual planning and Training Road Map.
- Identify, coordinate and process the LKIM officers/staff to be sent to participate in courses organised by external agencies.
- Manage the application and approval for officers & staff to further their study at IPTA as well as regarding their funding.
- Administer and supervise LKIM Training Centre in Sepang.
- Become a secretariat for the LKIM Training Panel.
Management Services Division
Human Resource Management Section
Level 3, Wisma LKIM, Jalan Desaria,
Pulau Meranti, 47120 Puchong,
Tel : 03-80649000
Fax : 03-80603491