Together in shaping a fishing community that is advanced, tenacious and capable of progressing in tandem with the nation’s development as well as creating modern fisheries.
- Manage the disposal of LKIM fixed assets that have reached its expiration and have been identified for disposal are settled within a period of 3 months after the inspection report is approved.
- Submit the verification report on the fixed assets of the division each year before 31 January the following year.
- Manage applications to occupy quarters within a period of 14 working days subject to the documents submitted by applicants are complete.
- Provide transportation services to LKIM officers/staff according to Task Priority.
- Prepare inventory supplies and office equipment to LKIM Headquarters/State/PPI/Complex subject to the approval of allocations and priority of needs, 1 month after receiving the application.
- Give allocation approval to LKIM State/PPI/Complex within a period of 3 weeks from the application date subject to the documents submitted are complete.
- Process vehicle/computer loan form within a 1 day working period provided the documents are complete.
- Settle petty cash claim bills within a 1 day working period provided that the supporting documents submitted are complete.
- Prepare the approval letter for promotions counter application from private companies/commercial banks.
|OBJECTIVES OF DIVISION
- Provide an effective and efficient support service in office management, personnel welfare, quality improvement and asset management.
- Prepare office equipment and facilities as well as other related matters.
- Build-up and maintain the whole assets of LKIM.
|A. TASKS OF THE GENERAL ADMINISTRATION SECTION
- Provide basic facilities and equipment for creating a work environment that is comfortable and satisfactory.
- Manage and regulate the rental of State/Regional LKIM offices.
- Manage and supervise the transportation facility services and office inventory supply as well as other material supplies to internal customers of LKIM.
- Plan, monitor, and coordinate allocations as well as maintenance/upgrade/repair works of LKIM offices.
- Manage the equipment/fittings of Headquarters, State, PPI and Region.
- Manage the inventory maintenance of Headquarters/State/Regional LKIM.
- Prepare the budget paper to obtain relevant allocations from the Operations Fund and Internal Resources Groups.
- Secretariat of the Office Safety Meeting.
- Manage the maintenance of office vehicles.
- Manage the purchase of new office vehicles.
- Manage the office inventory purchase of Headquarters, State, PPI and Complex.
- Manage vehicle requirement bookings for official matters of the Board, Seminars, Courses, etc.
- Renewal of road tax and insurance of LKIM’s official vehicles including pay order to the Finance and Accounts Division.
- Provide the Petronas and Shell Fuel Indent Card including the cancellation of the mentioned cards.
- Manage registration matters/distribution of mail.
- Manage vehicle loans.
- Manage computer loans.
- Manage housing/land loans.
- Manage petty cash expenditure.
- Manage official printing.
- Manage supplies of office stationeries /souvenirs.
- Manage the delivery of mail/packages.
- Manage food and beverage bookings for meeting/meet-up.
|B. TASKS OF THE ASSET MANAGEMENT SECTION
- Manage disposal of LKIM’s fixed assets that have reached its expiration and have been identified for disposal.
- Submit the fixed assets verification report of the division annually.
- Manage applications for occupying LKIM quarters.
|C. TASKS OF THE LEGAL SECTION
- Provide legal advice to LKIM, Fishermen’s Association and subsidiaries of LKIM.
- Manage and responsible for research and ‘getting-up’ for each court case and monitor as well as report the progress of litigation cases.
Lembaga Kemajuan Ikan Malaysia,
Aras 3, Wisma LKIM, Jalan Desaria,
Pulau Meranti, 47120 Puchong,
Tel : 03-80649000
Fax : 03-80603546